14.8.11

RBR 2011 (Some pics I just got)

[ENG] I first met Dmitriy Vakulka, this tall thin photographer from Ukraine, at last year's Red Bull Romaniacs. Actually, I think the first time I saw him, he was shooting the Prologue, with every inch of his clothes soaking wet. But he didn't seem to bother much. Better prepared this year, with his raincoats and stuff, he hadn't lost any of that pasionate look in his eyes. And not I just got this nice little e-mail from Dima with some of the following pics.
Model of The Year 2011
You've heard about that, haven't you?
First day Off-Road at the finish line, some minutes after a massive downhill crash
Bike got hurt too. Part of the subframe broke when hitting my back
Gives you wings, hopefully
copyright@dima vakulka
7/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment