11.3.11

Upon special request

[ENG] So I'm opening this envelope, and what do I find inside? The official Red Bull Romaniacs 2010 DVD, on my doorstep, posted to me free of charge by the XVenture guys (thanks!). With a few screenshots of each and every rider that made it through the four-day rainy adventure. And in there, somewhere, just a few seconds of me trying to cope with the tons of mud found on the Carpathian mountains. I remember wearing this shitty, 5-euro worth, red and black soaking raincoat all day long, till I started getting real pain in my wrists. Being so tight there, it had started scratching my skin, but I was so anxious not to loose time, that I almost had no time to do something about that. Finally, at a checkpoint, got my swiss-army knife out of the bag and gave it a nice and clean cut on the wrists part. Never bothered me again…
6/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment