14.11.10

Five years later

[ENG] Time flies like an arrow, they say. Same spot, exactly five years later. Same type of helmet, a Shoei V-Moto, but I guess similarities end there, or maybe they don't. Stay still, just for a split second. It’s been five years since then. Standing on top of the same hill, ready for a descent, from the past to my future. Like I did back then, like I do every day. And if the past is now that close to my present, and if those endless moments now seem no more than tiny fragments of time, I stand here anxiously waiting for tomorrow.
[GRE] Το πέρασμα του χρόνου. Κέρδισα, έχασα, έμαθα στο πέρασμα του χρόνου. Πέντε χρόνια μετά, στο ίδιο σημείο, σα να γιορτάζω κάτι. Κι αν άλλαξαν οι άλλοι γύρω μου, περισσότερο ίσως άλλαξα εγώ. Μόνος στέκω πάλι στην κορυφή του λόφου, έτοιμος για μια ακόμη κάθοδο, στο αύριό μου. Πώς ήμουν και πώς είμαι; Μα κυριότερα, πώς θα είμαι πέντε χρόνια μετά; Ελπίζω, τις βάσεις έφτιαξα, και ξανά ελπίζω, καλά να είμαι, να χαμογελώ, τους φίλους μου να έχω, τους δικούς μου. Ελπίζω και ανυπομονώ, ίσως και λίγο βιαστικά περιμένω, τις προκλήσεις, που θα με κάνουν πιο δυνατό. Για να δούμε…

[20/11/2005]
[14/11/2010]

No comments:

Post a Comment